Thanks to the support of everyone, we’ve reached 500 “Likes” on our #BringBackBoba Campaign page.
With your continued support, we hope to gain the attention of the producers and writers of Star Wars Rebels and encourage them to further develop the story of young Boba Fett’s rise to the bounty hunter we see later in the Star Wars Saga.
For our second campaign challenge, we invite our friends to share the #BringBackBoba Campaign page with three of your friends – we’re hoping this will assist in reaching a benchmark of 1,000 “Likes” on Facebook.
- In our first campaign challenge, we asked fans why they’d like to see Boba Fett’s return. Here is a sample of the responses that shared via Twitter:
- @johnnyeleazu Such an iconic character, who wouldn’t bring back Boba Fett #BringBackBoba
- @Amne97 #BringBackBoba I’d love to know what happens to him within the time period of Attack of the Clones and The Empire Strikes Back
- @flyguy #BringBackBoba because dammit, we want to see @Daniel_Logan get the bucket on and hunt down a one handed @SamuelLJackson
- @Ulic80 Boba Fett is an iconic character! Must be in #StarWarsRebels #BringBackBoba
- @N7Trooper3 Boba is one of the most iconic characters of the Star Wars Universe. You can’t have Star Wars Rebels without him! #BringBackBoba
- @MariahLambes I would #BringBackBoba because he has been my favorite character since I was 3 and both Jeremy Bulloch and @Daniel_Logan are awesome people!
You can join the campaign by “Liking” our page at www.Facebook.com/BringBackBoba. Cheers to reaching 1,000!